Sunday, March 27, 2011

Announcements and Reminders



No outfit post today, but I do have a few things I wanted to bring to your attention, fair readers.

Firstly, the darling Vickie of Adventures In Fashion featured me in her Sunday Spotlight post! Check it out here. I'm so honored! ♥

Secondly, Nikki of Design Coyote is still offering super discounted blog designs of $50 especially for my readers. Details here! Get it quick, because this offer only lasts until April 1st.

And lastly, I'm still selling things in my Blog Shop. Buy them.

That's pretty much it, guys, hope you had an awesome weekend! I am now off to catch a matinee of Red Riding Hood, super excited!

6 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

"I have things. Buy them."

You look so beautiful in this photo darling Meg!!

Eva said...

beware, it's a REALLY bad movie...

Rachel said...

Eva: Agreed.

Meg! said...

Eva & Rachel, you guys be trippin'! That movie ruled!

Sara said...

Ohhh I wanted to see that movie!! Lemme know how it went!

Vickie Laliotis said...

Aw, I'm so glad you liked the post! I meant every word!

xx
Vickie