Monday, December 10, 2012

Outfit no. 32

Dress: River Island, jumper: H&M, booties: Blowfish (very old), coat: New Look.

I tweeted that I'd wear a bodycon dress today... so I did... but then the shoes I was planning to wear with it went out the window, as did everything but the need for comfort, so here we are! It is also snowing and really cold outside so there will only be one photo today. I am the worst.

I got these Blowfish booties from my parents for Christmas back in college, so maybe... 6 years ago? Christ. That's ridiculous. I basically only wanted them because they were called the "Hobbit" bootie and of course that was back when they were one of the few styles that Blowfish was offering. They're so, so so comfy though; pretty much the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. It's like wearing slippers all day! Which is obviously why I wore them.

This coat was purchased last year at the Chimes shopping centre in Uxbridge, after realizing that I was freezing to death and that I didn't have a proper coat for winter in London. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment purchase, but I absolutely love this coat! It's fleecy and soft, and super warm. Maybe not the most chic or stylish coat ever, but I managed to shove it into my luggage when I moved back to the States instead of getting rid of it, so I guess that means something.

I've been listening to a lot of One Direction lately and I don't know what that says about me or my life.

No comments: