Monday, April 8, 2013

Outfit no. 62

Dress: Cotton On, cardi and blazer: H&M, necklace: F21, shoes: Payless, glasses: Ray-Ban

Before you go scolding me on the horrible backdrop and image quality on these photos, let me explain: I was lazy. And in a bad mood. And also it's cold outside. All of this conspired to make me take these photos as fast as possible without having to go out on the balcony. Since the chimney cleaners (Victorian street urchins, I imagine) came today while we were at work, we had to move all the furniture and things away from the fireplace. So I had a bit of room in which to be lazy and take indoor outfit photos. I dunno I am just really not feeling it today, guys! I'm gonna watch Doctor Who and Game of Thrones and drink a beer or something. I haven't energy for anything else.

But tonight Kenna and I are going to a Q&A at the University of Utah with ZACHARY QUINTO!! No we aren't going with him (I wish), the Q&A is with him. I hope there will be an opportunity for me to get a photo with him or something, because you know me, I love a good celebrity stalking opportunity! Even so, it's gonna be awesome and maybe he will talk about Benedict Cumberbatch you never know. >__>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Brief but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

Also visit my webpage: excellent golden retrievers info material