Okay, so it seems I'm not better in a few days after all! I still have hives yaaaayyy! I've been to urgent care twice, and finally an allergist, and I am taking another dose of prednisone, tapering this time, and with a metric fuck-tonne of antihistamines as well, so fingers crossed the hives go away and don't come back. We'll see. It's been a miserable three weeks. I want it to stop.
I feel weird not updating the internet on my every move, so here's a mini update, sans photos, because I suck like that.
1. Greg and I started watching The Walking Dead, finally! I've read a fair amount of the comics, but stopped before I left for England and haven't read any more since. So I need to catch up on those. But the show is really great too! Different, but great. I love Darryl, who isn't even in the comic, which makes sense as I hated all the characters in the comic. The stress of watching the show is a great way to distract myself from the misery of a body covered in hives.
2. I discovered an amazing thing recently: Benefit mascara. I got a sample of their mascara and highlighter (which I won't use) from Sephora for my birthday (which is on Saturday!!), and OH MY GOD. I'd been using that stupid Maybelline stuff for yeaaarrs because I'm clueless about makeup and didn't know what else to use, but oh my god. This stuff is amazing. I feel like a commercial, but I'm genuinely like, "how did I not realize my eyelashes could be this long and amazing" every time I put it on. Also it's sooooo waterproof. You guys, expensive makeup is the shit.
3. Also eye primer??? My eyeliner doesn't smudge anymore!!! WHY DID NOBODY ALERT ME.
4. Game of Thrones. Enough said.
5. I'm playing through Dragon Age 2 for the 4th time and loving it. It's another one of the few things that can successfully distract me from my hive misery. Hawke I love you bro. I love you so much.
That's pretty much it in terms of my entire life. Yeah I haven't done anything for a while, due to the fact I've been covered in itchy red welts for almost a month. Hurray! Not sure when I'll be here again, but hopefully soon, because fuck these hives.