Friday, July 26, 2013

Fail Better

Dress: F21, necklace: H&M, glasses: Ray-Ban

Very quick "outfit" post. My mom bought this dress for me while we were out shopping over the weekend. She came to visit for five days, and it was so good to see her and hang out! We went shopping, drove to Antelope Island, and had the most amazing dinner at Eva downtown. I miss her already.

Nothing much else to say. I can't tell if I'm depressed, incredibly stressed out, or just sad. But either way things aren't normal. I'm trying to figure it out. I wish I could be more entertaining or funny or upbeat, for myself as much as other people, but I was never good at acting in any way other than what I felt. 

Anyway. I just want to say how much I appreciate those of you who have stuck around, even though my blog can never decide what sort of blog it is, and even though I'm so emotional and moody all the time. (I'm definitely going to look into getting therapy again once I can afford it. Everyone can benefit from an objective viewpoint once in a while.) So thanks, guys, I love you so much. x

No comments: