Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Outfit no. 29

Dress: H&M, jumper: Primark, shoes: Blowfish, belt: wholesale-dress.net, necklace: Topshop

Aaaand I have a blog. I forgot for a few days, I really did! I've been a slave to my novel over the past couple of weeks, especially this last one. I was so close to finishing the third draft and I couldn't think of anything else. I was constantly making notes in my phone when I thought of things I wanted to add/change, and spending basically every free moment writing (when I wasn't reading the Mortal Instruments series). 

So, you've likely guessed it -- I finished the third draft of my novel! I think it's finally really close to how I want it to be, and hopefully with some more tweaks (after my poor friends and family give me their thoughts on it), it will be ready to look for an agent. But we'll see. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself or get too excited about it, because who knows, everyone might tell me it's dreadful and needs another year's worth of edits before it's decent. Augh! WRITING.


I'm trying to get back into the swing of dressing well enough for outfit photos... and failing. I don't really like this outfit at all! My brain is just not with clothes right now, it's with Cecily and the Duke. I will try to be a good blogger, though, and wear non-boring outfits from now on. Gahhhrgh, I have too many interests and not enough time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really lοve youг websіte.. Vегy nice cоlors
& themе. Did уоu build this ѕite yourself?

Please rеplу bаck as Ι'm trying to create my very own site and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Kudos!
Also visit my blog post forex currency exchange