Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bath Nostalgia


I didn't take outfit photos today but I felt like blogging, and I needed something to make me feel happy. So I thought I'd share some photos from the day I went to Bath with Shaun last year. It was a bit of a last-minute trip, as I was planning to leave England in September and I wanted to see Bath before I left. I'd heard it was beautiful, and I love Jane Austen, so we booked seats on a coach and off we went!

My favorite thing about Bath was the architecture. It really felt like we were in another time. We also had so much fun in the Fashion Museum, which was located in the old Assembly Rooms (where Jane Austen attended balls!), and then went for tea at the Jane Austen Centre. We did a bit of shopping, people watching, and generally relaxed in the touristy atmosphere. We didn't go to the Roman Baths, as tickets were £12 a pop and the line was a mile long, but I think I would have enjoyed the Fashion Museum more anyway!

But I'll stop talking now and let you see the pictures. I loved Bath and I hope I'll be back there again one day.


No comments: