Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Outfit no. 42

Skirt: F21, jumper and shoes: H&M, shirt and earrings: Primark, glasses: Ray-Ban.

In a bit of a bad mood right now as I came home to find that Lyall had been chewing on my River Island boots. Argh, seriously!! I mean it really is my fault for forgetting to put them away this morning, but I don't understand. He's also started pooping inside again, usually right after I take him on a walk. It's like... dude, I just brought you out and let you sniff around other dogs' urine and feces, yet you didn't remember you had to poo until you came back inside? WHY. :(

At least he's adorable and easily forgiven. If he was a human child this would be another matter entirely.

I've been thinking about the sequel to my novel a lot lately. In vague, sort of dreamlike ways, but still. I think I need another writing project to make me feel awesome about life, and a sequel seems like the thing to do. No idea how I came up with a plot for the first one, though, so I guess I'll just have to hope inspiration hits! ...sob.

Anyway, I don't know what I think of this outfit, as I threw it together this morning without much thought. I was going to wear my Aldo brogues with it but I can't seem to find them! Woe. Last I had them was in Vegas and I've no idea where they've got to. Obviously I can't really be bothered to look very hard, so I just wore a different pair of shoes.


Really hating my hair at the moment. I think my next haircut is going to lean more towards Amelie, but I'm not sure, and thus it will probably just be the same one I've had since last May. God all I talk about is my dog and my hair, I AM THE WORST.

I think Greg and I are going to see that Hansel & Gretel movie tonight. If I'm lucky. It's a date night, which means poor Greg is being drug out on the town for dinner and a movie. I'm excited though! Yay crappy action movie starring two hotties!

Speaking of hotties I paused The Vampire Diaries at a pretty good spot yesterday. Like, I still think Ian Somerhalder looks like a Neanderthal/elf lovechild (and not in a good way), but he's growing on me. Slowly. Slowly but surely. He's now the sole reason I continue to watch this show, but you know what that's okay. Hot men are usually the main reason I do anything, let's not pretend.


1 comment:

Paris said...

Darling. Love your blog. Stop by soon
www.CharcoalAlley.com

Instagram @charcoalalley

PARIS <3