Friday, February 22, 2013

Outfit no. 48

Skirt: F21, Sweater and necklace: H&M, shirt: wholesale-dress.net, shoes: Payless, glasses: Ray-Ban

Feeling pretty good today! I had a low moment after eating half a donut at work (IT WAS FREE! I CAN'T RESIST FREE BAKED GOODS!), but then came home and had delicious, filling, and super low-calorie soup for lunch. So that made up for my slip-up earlier. Or so I keep telling myself. But yay! Friday. I'm gonna start in on my huge stack of books to read, beginning with Beautiful Creatures. And then I shall go see the movie when I'm done, hurray! YA paranormal romances are seriously the best books.

Other than that I don't really have any plans for the weekend. Which is kind of nice, but I hope something social happens, or I at least drag myself out to go shopping tomorrow. I often want to stay home and do nothing, but I have to force myself to go out otherwise I get melancholy. Yes I'm basically the saddest, most ennui-ridden human alive and it is annoying.


I'm in love with my outfit today. I wasn't sure it would work at all, but I kind of think it rules? Maybe it's just me. But I can never find ways to style this really old H&M sweater, or this blouse, and bam I put them together and it was magic. Also if I could I would wear this skirt every single day. It's comfortable, flattering, and the perfect length. I keep hoping Forever21 will stock more in different colors, but they don't! Tragic. Anyone know where to find skater/circle skirts on the cheap? This one's great because it's made of a thicker jersey fabric, so it doesn't cling to my hips like some of my other skirts (which I never wear). The Holy Grail of skirts and I only have one.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! I may do a book post over the weekend if I get bored. I've been meaning to and I just haven't yet. So watch out! I guess. If you want.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning re: Beautiful Creatures. The film is not like the book at all! On the other hand, i didn't love the book but i really enjoyed the film. That southern charm...works every time!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article
or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe
we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!


Also visit my webpage: cheap ralph lauren polo shirts