Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Raggedy Doctor



Thought I'd take some photos of my little Raggedy Doctor for the blog. My friends got him for me in Seattle as a going away gift and a thank you for taking care of their dog while they were gone, and I love him! Raggedy Doctor. ♥

I was going to write up a review of "Night Terrors" for the blog, but I really have nothing to say except: Gatiss, you are amazing; Doctor, you are adorable. Dolls are fucking scary. The end.

I'm currently overwhelmed with things I need to do, things I want to do, shows I want to watch, and people I want to spend time with before I leave in less than two weeks. None of it seems real, of course, and I'll wake up in a moment and life will be back to normal. For the time being, though, I suppose I'd better go along with the dream and make a to-do list or two... I guess.

For tonight, though, I'll just keep watching The Last Enemy for the sole purpose of Benedict Cumberbatch.


No comments: