Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Night Fog



Are you tired of Big Ben photos yet? Better not be, 'cause have I got news for you! There are a few of them in this post.

A couple weekends ago Shaun and I went to the Lord Mayor's Show, which was basically a really long and excitingly British parade followed by fireworks over the Thames. It was super fun and dorky, and I took about a billion photos of the parade, some of which I will post here when I feel like sifting through all of them and picking out the good ones. After the fireworks we went to a pub Shaun had been to before and had many ciders and delicious veggie soup with bread and butter. Can I just say, the English have got the food thing down! You hear so many things in the States about how English food sucks, but they are wrong! English food rules. So there.

Anyway, on the way to the pub I took a few night shots, and then a couple hours later a nice heavy fog had settled over London. It was so beautiful, so I took a billion more photos. The Eye was particularly striking. I'll let the photos do the talking, though.






















No comments: