Friday, October 24, 2014

Something New

Hi! So. Here's the thing. I want to re-brand. I'm not sure even what that means (it sounds gross?), but I want to do it. Back when I made this blog, "bow ties are cool" meant something to me. It was important. But it doesn't mean the same thing to me anymore. Or maybe I'm just really angry at Steven Moffat for being the worst? Either way, it's not me. I'm not sure if I want to simply rename the blog and keep the url, or buy a domain and redirect this url to that domain, or... what, exactly. I may even start a completely new blog, and keep updating this one as my more personal, life-y blog.

Because what I really want to focus on is geeky shit, and I want that to be my whole ~thing~. I know I do that already here, but it seems out of place, or just... weird to me. I feel like I've grown out of this blog, or I need something new and fresh, but it doesn't feel right. I want to talk about the comics I've been reading (I'm getting into comics now, yay!), and the video games I've been playing, and the movies and TV shows I've been watching, without feeling like I'm cluttering up this blog, which has seen so many different things over the years and maybe is too old and stale for me now. What do you guys think? I'm really torn.

I will say, though, that I'm KIND OF tipsy and just put a bunch of Matt Fraction's Hawkeye volumes in my Amazon shopping cart so like, that might happen. Momentarily. Also Saga vol. 3. Help me.

No seriously help me.

P.S. DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION SOON AMIRITE.

P.P.S. N7 DAY SOON AMIRITE.

No comments: