Sunday, October 17, 2010

FEATURED

Omg you guys! This deserves a post all its own, because I'm so flattered and honored to be a part of it. Lauren of Sparrow and Urchin chose me to be the first in her new feature series, "Art to Outfit." I love this idea to death, because it focuses on the artistic aspect of style and fashion, and showcases some bloggers who you wouldn't necessarily know were artists as well. Needless to say, I feel so proud to be featured, and check out the amazing sketch of me that Lauren drew! I LOVE IT.

So go check it out!

P.S. Lauren's blog is super awesome in its own right, so don't forget to follow her. ♥

9 comments:

Heather said...

YAY! Congrats, this is amazing! What a cool feature :)

Btw, you are super talented!

Kellie said...

Congratulations on being featured, that's awesome! And all of your drawings are so pretty! :) I wish I had that kind of talent!

genevieve said...

Congrats! Super exciting. And the karaoke was cute x10!

callie said...

Ah awesome!! I'm gonna go check it out.

Mirka said...

It's amazing! Congratulations! :)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Wow well done! I actually had no idea you were an artist (only a recent reader)... I hope you'll illustrate my novel, as well as your own one day!

Sara said...

I loved that post! You are a very creative lady! I wish you lived closer so You, Lauren and I can have a geekfest and you guys can explain to me how to use html :P

PS-No worries! Oh and Lauren fixed my blog so the header is 1000pxls now, I am excited :) :)

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

AHH! Congrats on the feature! I studied art history (im going back to get a masters in art history of fashion) so I'm loving it. I'm looking through your back entries, you look so cute in them all! sorry i havent stopped by in so long!!!

Avril said...

Really nice blog, love the sketch wow ur friends good! Hope u check out my blog when u get a chance

oh yeah and kareoke rocks:)

http://whimsicallyrandom.blogspot.com/