Thursday, March 28, 2013

Outfit no. 58

Skirt: H&M, shirt: Primark, sweatshirt and necklace: F21, jacket: F21 (via eBay), shoes: Blowfish, glasses: Ray-Ban

This is more my style than the last outfit. I felt completely comfortable in this all day yesterday, which is when I wore it. I probably overdo the whole skater skirt thing, but really... they're cute and flattering, and when I find a look that suits me, I stick to it! I'm all for experimentation, but I feel like if I know what I like to wear and what looks good on me, then there's nothing wrong with wearing a variation of the same thing every day.

My dad's coming to visit this weekend, hurray! So I'll be scheduling a post for tomorrow, and then you'll hear from me again come Monday (I assume). Not that I ever really blog over the weekends, but you know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I
am a user of web so from now I am using net for content,
thanks to web.

Feel free to visit my web page - ロレックスコピー時計