Monday, June 21, 2010

Dresses and Stuff


Oh man, sorry about the delay in posts. Kind of. Not really -- I've been rather busy going to engagement parties, moving couches, TV-hunting, and generally doing useful life things! So never mind about the sorry. But it is good to be making another blog post.

Today I felt I'd go a bit more masculine with the blazer and oxfords. I'm so in love with these shoes; they go with everything, and they make everything a bit more funky and fun and vintage-y. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing!


I'm wearing: Target dress, necklace, and blazer; Aldo shoes; gifted tights (from Greg); vintage watch (as a bracelet; it doesn't work! ha).

Today I had my first ever experience with wedding dress shopping! No, it wasn't for me, although I wouldn't mind trying on all of those flowy silk gowns. No, it was for a good friend, one of the best, and she found the absolute perfect gown for herself! I'm so happy for her -- she got a good deal, too. I can't resist good deals. Later I'm going to have to go through the rigamarole of trying on and picking out a bridesmaid dress, which I'm not sure will be super fun or super stressful... we'll see! For now, I'm gonna just stick to cheap Target dresses, thanks.

11 comments:

Laura Sue said...

So cute! and I love how the necklace makes your outfit POP! ;-)

You look so much like Diane Wall, it is uncanny....

Anonymous said...

You are such a cutie! <3

-Dyanna Pure
www.theSFstyle.com

Abi said...

That top is darling!
heard about you on chictopia.

Do stop by my blog when you get a chance

http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

Angie He said...

The dress is super cute and your shoes are great!
Xoxo. Angie
www.styleninfa.blogspot.com

Jess the Chipster said...

love the shoes, super cute.

go cry wolf said...

I LOVE YOUR SHOES (:

xx rena

http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

take a wander? visit? follow?

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Hi! just found your blog. and i love it. Nice outfit, perfect for u.

adventures of a mad scientist said...

I'm diggin the hair! Very cute.

Teresa said...

Very cute outfit! I love blazers with folded up sleeves! So preppy chic! :)

Oh, My Darling said...

I just found your blog and love your style! This dress is so fantastic!

Unknown said...

this outfit is great!!! awesome!