Friday, October 7, 2011

Mark Fucking Gatiss



So, I mean nothing too noteworthy or anything, but I thought I'd just let you guys know I bumped into Mark Gatiss today at Forbidden Planet. No big deal.

... NO BIG DEAL.

I can't though you guys, I can't. I can't even. I was in the Doctor Who section with my friend Hellen, and then I looked over and thought, hmmm that guy looks like Mark Gatiss, so I blatantly gawked at him until I realized, oh dear god that actually IS Mark Gatiss, and then as he began to leave, knowing an opportunity to fangirl was passing me by, I said, "Mark Gatiss?" He turned all awkwardly and said, "Yes?" and I was just like "Hi!" and not sure what horrendously embarrassing words came out of my mouth, but I managed to shake his hand, and made poor Hellen take a picture with my confusing-as-fuck camera, so when she finally found the shutter button I was turned saying, "Sorry!" It looks like I'm staring at him, awestruck. I kind of like the effect.

At any rate I was in a state of giddy disbelief for a while after that, and tried to text Shaun about it but kept accidentally putting my phone into sleep mode because my brain wasn't working properly.

Can I just say? London has been pretty fucking FANTASTIC so far.

No comments: