Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stuff I Want (For Fall)


So there's a bunch of stuff I want for fall. This is not a secret. But hey, why not do a blog post on it since I'm far too brain-dead today for an outfit post? Also I really love looking at other bloggers' wish lists as it makes me want everything they want, in addition to what I originally wanted. Hurray consumerism!

1. ASOS Cross Stretch Bracelet. Really loving crosses and the whole goth thing recently (how unique of me), and this bracelet is cool and has crosses without being too full-on.

2. River Island Tartan Faux Fur Boyfriend Coat. I want this coat more than anything. It's the coolest goddamn coat I have EVER SEEN and I need it in my liiiife! As soon as I get a job I'm saving up for it because seriously.

3. F21 Faux Ostrich Leather Satchel. I love the color and texture of this bag! I tend to treat red-colored things as a neutral, which makes no sense but there you have it, and therefore this bag would go with everything I own.

4. F21 Rhinestone Cross Necklace. I need a cross necklace. 'Nuff said.

5. River Island Black Mid Heel Ankle Boots. They're like Lita lites, which is good because I think Jeffrey Campbell Litas are way too much shoe for me and too often end up looking like hooves. But these are smaller and more every-day, and would fill the hole in my heart that is shaped like a pair of black mid-heeled ankle boots.

6. Pixellated Sunglasses. Saw a pair of these glasses on Molly's instagram and fell in love! They're so geeky. They're not even chic they're just straight-up geeky and I love it.

7. Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato. I will probably end up buying the cheaper version Revlon has going on, but hey a girl can dream.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That coat & those boots!!! DO WANT.

Sara said...

That coat & those boots!!! DO WANT.