Thursday, November 1, 2012

Outfit no. 23

Jumper and necklace: wholesale-dress.net, shorts: F21, shoes: (mostly) c/o Oasap, glasses: Ray-Ban

I say these are "mostly" courtesy of Oasap because they gave me $30 in credit, and these were only $43. So technically I spent $13 on them but let's be honest, I wouldn't have bought them without the credit. I'm a cheapskate. That said, I'm basically obsessed with these shoes. They're surprisingly comfortable and well-fitting considering they're shoes from the internet, and some of these Asian fashion sites can be hit or miss with the quality (just saying... looking at you, YesStyle). I was really pleasantly surprised with these though, and while my feet aren't quite used to such a high heel, they'll learn who's boss eventually. Because I'll be wearing these babies a lot!

The jumper and necklace, meanwhile, are from wholesale-dress.net, which I had never ordered from before. But a couple weeks ago Molly was on facebook asking if anyone wanted to go in on a big order with her, so obvies I went for it! I'm super glad I did. After a good ironing, all but one of the items I picked turned out to be quite nice! There was one dress that was a bit of a risk, as I wasn't sure my bottom half would fit in it -- it didn't. I can always wear it as a shirt instead of a dress, I suppose. Anyway, I'll be doing a haul video as soon as my mood lifts enough so that I can be anything but depressing in a video, so stay tuned.


I feel awful because I got two messages today from friends, concerned that I was near to climbing the highest peak of the Wasatch Range and flinging myself off. Don't worry, I'm not even close to having the energy to do that. I wish I could just suck it up and be happy, or at least pretend to be happy, like some people seem to be able to do. But I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I have always been very open with my feelings and thoughts. I guess, as my blog readers, you're forced to put up with that, albeit through the internet. But hey. Until I start being fun again, at least you can just look at the pictures?


No comments: