Thursday, November 15, 2012

Outfit no. 27

Shirt and necklace: wholesale-dress.net, skirt: eBay, shoes: (mostly) c/o Oasap, glasses: Ray-Ban

You guys I am so excited -- I finally got this skirt almost a full month after ordering it. AT LAST. It's so awesome, and it was so cheap! I did wait a month for it, but I'm considering the pain worth it, because look at it. It is the ultimate skirt. Everything should be in velvet. Everything.

I'm super in love with these shoes as well, but I stopped at Weller Book Works in Trolley Square today after work, and just walking from the car to the shop and back made my feet hurt. Grumble. Good thing I don't do a lot of walking in life? Gross. But seriously it's really nice to be back in the States where I can drive everywhere and therefore wear heels on a regular basis! I would have died trying to wear these around London. Shaun and I nearly tortured ourselves to death wearing high heels to the Olivier Awards, and that was mostly sitting! Yeesh.


I also want to say thank you so much to everyone who has read and commented on my previous post so far! It's so awesome to know how many people have experienced similar things, and just to know that I have support from so many wonderful people. It means so much to me. I will dedicate this book to all of you in my heart! And I do want to clarify that the Brunel MA program was incredible overall, and I learned so much and grew so much, and my writing has really improved since I started last year. But to end on such a sour note was super frustrating to me, and I had to get it off my chest. So thanks for listening! x

Before I go, I have to share this song that I've become suddenly obsessed with. Someone at work suggested I listen to Imagine Dragons, so I gave them a try on Spotify... and I AM ADDICTED. This song is my favorite!


 I am now going to listen to it and start reading City of Bones, which is gonna be sooo gooooood you guys; the movie trailer looks amaze. I need something to replace the void that Twilight and 50 Shades have left in my heart. Trashy fantasy YA romances, let's go!


No comments: