Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Outfit no. 28

Skirt, shirt (old), necklace, and cardi: F21, belt: wholesale-dress.net, shoes: New Look, glasses: Ray-Ban

I feel terrible, but blogging has been the last thing on my mind over the past several days. I wish I could fully blame the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, but I've also been drawn 100% back into the writing game. It comes with the territory -- when I get really into reading a book, I also become motivated to write. And now that I'm even more determined to show B how wrong she was about my novel, all I want to do (and all I've done since last Friday) is work on my novel and read.

I'm so addicted to these books it's insane. I cannot get enough of them. I think about them all day, and all I wanna do when I get home is read them. But I'm taking a few hours every day to write, and the novel is coming along so well! I can feel it taking shape and becoming a full-fledged story, not just the bare bones of a first draft. I'll let you know how it goes.

So please bear with me, in the meantime! My blog is super important to me, but unfortunately my novel is more important... so there may be fewer posts, although I'll try my best to update as much as usual! x



No comments: