Friday, December 31, 2010

SALE: $15 Custom Portraits

So it's nearly the end of the holidays, so the sales are pretty much over, but I thought I'd be a bit late and offer a $15 sale on my Custom Portraits! Click the link here or on my sidebar for more details.

For examples of my art used as blog headers (in addition to my blog), check out She is Sara and Lulu and the Locket. Both are awesome girls, so even if you don't care about the art, check out their blogs anyway. ♥

My Deviantart gallery also has examples of what I can draw, if you want to commission something more complex than a simple portrait.

Email me or comment for any questions!

P.S. If you want to link to this post on your own blog, I'll do a free black and white drawing for you in return! Email me for more details.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

You should post your artwork on here I viewed your deviantart gallery and you are talented girl