Monday, January 7, 2013

Outfit no. 34

Coat: Urban Outfitters, cardi and shorts: F21, leg warmers: Target, shoes: Payless, necklace: gift from Dad, glasses: Ray-Ban

Haven't done one of these in a while! To be fair I've lately been dressing solely in reaction to the weather, which has been Ass Cold. Even in Vegas it was in the 30s, and this morning when I tried to wash off the windshield with a bit of wiper fluid, it all immediately froze. :( So cold. Thank goodness for legwarmers.

I'll be honest and admit that this is probably the least offensive of the outfits I've worn in the past several days. They mostly consist of whatever layers I can find near at hand, piled on hurriedly and without thought. And... let's be frank, this outfit is kind of wtf. STILL. I felt the legwarmers warranted a post, at least. I've been a super fan of legwarmers ever since they came back "in" which was... what, 5 years ago if not more? I bloody well love them. Sadly this is my only pair -- the rest disappeared somehow in the billion-or-so moves I've made in the past few years -- but I'm ready to start building a new collection. Any recommendations for good places to buy legwarmers?

And let's not forget the coat, by any means. It was a Christmas gift from my mom, and I. LOVE. IT. It's fuzzy and I feel like it's kind of an old man coat, but it's got these amazing faux leather pockets and trim, which notches it up into the realm of badass. Plus it's ridiculously warm! As it should be, at $109, Bloody hell.


You can see by my pink nose that it's cold as balls outside.

I thought I had more to say but it turns out that I don't. I'm going to spend the rest of my evening writing, and with any luck, I'll be done with my novel by the end of this week. ...I KNOW. It's really soon! But I think I can do it! GO ME GO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! I love your coat and shorts xo