Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wardrobe Wanderlust!

Super awesome announcement time! I want to introduce you all to "Wardrobe Wanderlust," a magical clothes swap group made up of awesome girls with whom I have the pleasure to be acquainted via blogging. Over the past couple weeks we've been emailing back and forth, and at long last, we have formed a glorious coalition of clothes swapping badassery! Behold:




Our super cool lineup consists of Amanda, Alyssa, Gee, Heather, Sydney, and myself. I absolutely can't flipping wait to start styling their clothes and swapping clothes around like crazy clothes swappers! These are some of the greatest girls I've had the pleasure to know via blogging, and it's been so much fun getting all of this started. Can't wait to start swappin'! Stay tuned, etc.

7 comments:

Rose said...

omg. Can you guys pretend you are in the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"? except with the bad parts like the kid dying and stuff.

Amanda said...

Promise no kids will die during this swap.

Katrina said...

Hahaha to the Traveling Pants comments. This is so rad. Can't wait to see how you guys remix and get yo swaps on.

maggeygrace said...

AW! I love you six!

ANYWAYS! You grew up in Missoula??????? NO WAY! That's CRAZY! I grew up in Moscow, Idaho. Of which, you probably know of. EEEEK. Did you like Missoula? I'm just so excited right now. I am a little freshmen there:) I love it.

Kellie said...

Oooh, I love these sorts of projects! Can't wait to see what kind of outfits you guys come up with!

Chez said...

You're so lucky, what a great idea!

Opal Wells said...

lucky! can't wait