Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Outfit no. 18

Skirt: H&M, shirt and necklace: F21, jumper: New Look, shoes: c/o Blowfish, glasses: Ray-Ban

It turns out my necklace was borked for most of these photos. Oh well! Here's a taste of my REAL LIFE: my necklaces are catawampus like 90% of the time.

So this outfit was really good in theory, but as it so happens, the skirt is Clingy As Hell and I couldn't walk in it without sort of going bow-legged and stompy. The shoes did not help. I'm surprised nobody asked if I was holding in a large BM all day (that's short for bowel movement, in grandma-lingo). Seriously though I don't know what possessed me to wear this skirt?? I totally forgot it was so dreadful. It's going in the bin this very instant. As soon as I finish writing. It's GONE.


I'm waiting for about a zillion new bits in the mail (okay just 2 skirts and a pair of shoes), and it's eating me aliiiive. Where is the mailman? Has the mail come today? What if there's a package waiting for me at the office and they forgot to leave a slip in the mailbox and I'll never know it's there? Oh god the stress of waiting for mail! I wish it would all just arrive already. Not least because I have about one skirt that I actually like, and the rest are complete rubbish. New skirts, where are you?

Last night Greg and I went out for Thai at Sawadee, a restaurant I found by googling "salt lake restaurants avenues" because I think the Avenues is a cool neighborhood and I was aching for a nice dinner date. It turned out to be super delicious, and I just finished my massaman curry leftovers for lunch. SO GOOD. I missed proper Thai; they don't have a lot of Thai places in London! I'm sure they have proper Thai places there but I didn't go to any, therefore I missed it. Lots of good Indian in London though!

Anyway I'm nearly 90 and then it's time to heal my little heart out so off I go to Pandaria!


No comments: