Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outfit no. 7

Shorts and shoes: New Look, jumper: H&M, hat: gift from Dad, necklace: F21, sunglasses: Ralph Lauren.

Today is basically the worst. It started off fine. I wasn't feeling up to getting dressed up and putting on makeup so I just wore my equivalent of pajamas-but-still-an-outfit, and hid my squinty eyes behind sunglasses. It was comfy and nice, but lo, I started to feel ill. Greg was sickly last night, and wonder of wonders, now I'm feeling gross today.

Worse, though, my MacBook is on its last legs, and it's acting super finicky and awful today. Or maybe it's just sick as well. I'm pretty good at diagnosing and fixing PCs, as I've built my own gaming computer and repaired countless Windows crashes (yay Windows), but I have no idea what the hell to do with a Mac. I thought it was a good thing that it was working fine until now, but considering I've found myself in a predicament with no knowledge of how to fix it, maybe not. I've had this computer since early 2009, so it's almost four years old. I guess four years is pretty good in computer life, considering I've never had trouble with it before. Still, it's ruined my entire day. My life is on this computer and if it crashes I will have no reason to live. None.

I've backed up my novel, at least, so if everything goes to hell I'll still have that. Sob.




Anyway. Enough of the tragedy that is my life. I'm going to lie in bed and feel sorry for myself for the rest of the afternoon. Typical.



No comments: