Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Outfit no. 9

Dress: F21, jumper and shoes: New Look, necklace: H&M, blazer: River Island, tights: Target (gift)

Quick post today, as I'm suuuuuper excited to level my Magical Crawdad in the new WoW pet battles! I don't kid when I say this is all I have ever wanted out of World of Warcraft since the beginning. Pokemon with vanity pets. ALL I EVER WANTED. I'm clasping my hands together and vomiting rainbows! Everyone come play WoW with me! I'm on Alterac Mountains if any of you magically play, and are on the same realm.

And another reason to vom rainbows: Ellie Goulding's new album Halcyon came out today, and it is uh-mazing. She's one of my favorite singer/songwriters ever, and you should all listen to her new album! Perhaps I'll do a post about her one of these days.


Aaand that's about it. My first day of work went quite well, and I'm super looking forward to the time when I won't be confused about what the hell is going on all the time!

p.s. Sorry all my images are blurry; I am the worst.


1 comment:

Sara said...

You look adorable!!! I effing love that top! Dude, Ellie is the bees knees, I think she's awesome! Also, congratulations on the job and I hope it goes well :)