I guess today you're gonna be subject to Things I Like, where I say some things I like and then you guys comment being all "I like it too!" or "I don't like it!" or "I'm not commenting." Here are some cool things that I like lately:
1. This bland Sherlock fantasy (usually I hate sites with auto-music but this one is so perfect):
2. FALL BAKING. Which must always involve either cinnamon, pumpkin, or both.
3. "Dead in the Water" by Ellie Goulding. One of the more depressing songs on her new album, which is saying something. But as Sally Sparrow says, sad is "happy for deep people." I can't stop listening to this sooong!
4. Cooking in WoW. YOU GUYS. You do not understand how glorious this new expansion is. Not only is there a market where you can hang out and buy cooking supplies and cook and brew beer to your heart's content, but nearby... there is a ranch where you can plant crops. It's like WoW and Harvest Moon mated to create the perfect gamechild and I am so into it I can't even. Don't get me started on the battle pets!!
|Train this ridiculous mongoose/otter thing to do your bidding!|
5. BATTLE PETS YOU GUYS. I'm sorry I got started on the battle pets. So now you can battle your tiny vanity pets in WoW, and it is literally exactly like Pokemon, and I'm not sure I've ever been more elated and full of fangirl squee since I discovered Nagrand in Burning Crusade. Uh.
6. My new jorb! I don't feel comfortable detailing what I do or where I work, as I've had issues with social media and employment before, but I totally like my job. I don't loooove it (who looooves their job??), but it's really way better than I'd hoped, and the people are really nice and it's just super great. And I'm done at 1pm every day. Yay!
7. Halloween. Greg and I are going to be Steampunks for Halloween. Need I say more?
8. Everyone leaving so many amazing comments on my writing post! I'm so excited that so many of you are also writers and/or novelists! Gonna go through and reply to those comments post haste. And also, everyone who read and commented on my curse-heavy ranty angry post about 50 Shades and people judging others for reading certain things -- YAY! I loved reading everyone's comments, you are all so insightful and amazing! Even if you disagreed! I'm just really happy to create dialogues here, or little mini-monologues, whatever, so it really fills me with glee to see that people feel the same way as I do about things, and/or feel like discussing the same stuff as me! xx
Well that about does it for things I like. I ran out of things I like. I hate everything else, obvs. Hap-py Monday!